agony Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Tottenham appeal to Premier League over 'Harry Kane goal' at

Répondre au sujet    agony Index du Forum » Partie Publique » Recrutement Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Tottenham appeal to Premier League over 'Harry Kane goal' at
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Message Tottenham appeal to Premier League over 'Harry Kane goal' at Répondre en citant

maxbet Tottenham have lodged an appeal to the Premier League in a bid to ensure Harry Kane is credited for their second goal against Stoke, according to Sky sources.

The England striker was adamant he should have been awarded the winning goal in the 2-1 victory on Saturday after claiming Christian Eriksen's free-kick glanced his shoulder on its way into the net.

Eriksen was credited with the goal - his second of the afternoon - but Tottenham have now appealed to the Premier League as Kane looks to boost his chances of winning the Golden Boot.

Kane has scored 24 goals in the league this season, five behind Liverpool's Mohamed Salah. maxbet

After the game, Kane told Sky Sports: "It's my goal for sure. It flicked off my shoulder and went in. I swear that's mine. It was just off my shoulder. I don't care, it's my goal."

Eriksen said he was happy to give the goal to his team-mate.

He added: "I don't know. He celebrated like it was his goal so I expect he touched it. I'll take the assist. That's fine. Of course [you have to take his word for it], but on the camera we will see if it's true or not. I think it is."maxbet

Mar 10 Avr - 07:13 (2018) ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 10 Avr - 07:13 (2018)
chanoudom

Message Real Madrid want to sign Harry Kane, says former club presid Répondre en citant

maxbet Tottenham striker Harry Kane is a transfer target for Real Madrid, according to the Spanish club's former president Ramon Calderon. Kane is under contract with Spurs until 2022, but has been touted as a potential signing for Real. Former Real president Calderon believes Kane is on their wishlist, along with Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski.

"The objective for Real Madrid, no doubt, is Kane," Calderon told The Sun. "If they want a player for the next five or six years they are going to go for Kane but [Spurs chairman Daniel] Levy is going to ask a fortune for him.  "As far as I know, Tottenham is not willing to let him go but Bayern also say Lewandowski is not going anywhere.

"[Bayern chief executive Karl-Heinz] Rummenigge has said he can bet that he will be in Bayern next season but we have heard that so many times, and in my experience it is the player who has the final decision of where to go." Lewandowski, who has scored 44 goals in 47 games for club and country this season, comes up against Real in the semi-finals of the Champions League on Wednesday night. maxbet

Ex-Bayern midfielder Stefan Effenberg has said that he thinks Lewandowski should be allowed to leave for Real if he wishes. "When Robert says he wants to leave, the club will have to open the doors," he told AS. "What he wants is to win the Champions League and at Bayern he has every chance of doing it." maxbet

Mer 25 Avr - 10:06 (2018) ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
chanoudom

Message Fernandinho defends Raheem Sterling Répondre en citant
Fernandinho defends Raheem Sterling

sbobet thai Fernandinho has defended Raheem Sterling after the England international was pictured with a tattoo of a M16 assault rifle on his leg. The Manchester City forward posted a picture of himself training with his England team-mates at St George's Park, with a tattoo of the gun on his right calf clearly visible.

Sterling was criticised for the tattoo before posting an explanation on social media, alluding to its "deeper meaning", and Brazil midfielder Fernandinho does not understand the negative scrutiny surrounding his team-mate but admires the way he copes with it.

"I don't know why the people treat him like that," said the 33-year-old said. "They write about him and you can see some pursue it against him. "He's a lovely guy, nice guy, and every day he's up, he's happy, and I'm so glad to share the dressing room with him. sbobet thai

"I'm glad because we have him. He's a lovely guy and he never gives up, even with a lot of criticism about him and his football." Sterling was instrumental in Manchester City's Premier League title-winning side, scoring 18 goals with 11 assists."He's one of our top players. He decided so many games for us this season and was so important for us," Fernandinho added. sbobet thai

Ven 1 Juin - 04:41 (2018) ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Tottenham appeal to Premier League over 'Harry Kane goal' at

Aujourd’hui à 07:40 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    agony Index du Forum » Partie Publique » Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation